Moving back to the year 2000 or later, youngsters were more interested in cracking IIT-JEE, PMT and other reputed exams. But with the evolution and the transition in the mindset, more and more people are now interested in cracking NISM exams and when it comes to examination, taking NISM classes increases the chances of success.
By clearing this exam, you not only gain proficiency in your trading or investment journey but also get ample career opportunities in the share market.
The NISM certification exam is conducted by SEBI throughout the year and brings in an opportunity to build their career with no age or qualification bar.
It opens a gateway to starting a career as a mutual fund distributor, investment advisor, sub-broker, research analyst, etc.
NISM Online Classes
With the evolution, comes the trend of online classes and Stock Pathshala provides an amazing experience of classroom learning online.
You get exclusive classes by market experts and NISM-certified mentors online at different time slots. Hence, there is the least chance of missing out on anything.
After that, you would have many lucrative finance career opportunities at your doorstep. Isn’t it amazing? Yes, it is!
What will You Get in NISM Certification Classes?
You might be questioning the need to go for classes, right? Well, it is necessary to gain the right knowledge in the company of expert mentors.
Not only is it beneficial for you in clearing any NISM exam but it also gives you an abundance of real knowledge about the stock market. By enrolling in Stock Pathshala classes, you will learn through:
- Daily live online classes
- Recordings of all the classes
- Quality study material and notes
- Practical knowledge of concepts
- Expert mentors with years of teaching experience
Some of the popular courses and classes details are given below:
NISM Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Exam Classes
It is the most popular NISM exam among aspirants. Clearing this exam can help you become a registered stockbroker, sub-broker, depository participant and banker to the issue, credit rating agencies and debenture trustees.
Stock Pathshala’s online classes are more than enough to crack this exam on the first attempt. You will get to learn practical knowledge on mutual fund investments and other related subjects such as:
- Role and Structure of mutual funds
- Different mutual fund schemes and their features
- Distribution of Mutual Funds in the marketplace.
- Financial Planning to invest in mutual funds
NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Classes
Whether you want to gain certification or learn how to invest in the stock market, you must not avoid NISM research analyst classes.
After enrolling in the classes for the research analyst exam, you will gain comprehensive knowledge about the stock market. You will get to know:
- Basics of securities market
- Various terminologies used in equity & debt markets
- How to do fundamental research using top-down and bottom-up approaches
- Macro & microeconomic analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative dimensions to do company analysis
- Key industry drivers and sources to choose for industry analysis
- Basics of risk & return, valuation principles, and corporate actions
- How to create a good research report
NISM Series-III-A: Securities Intermediaries Compliance (Non-Fund) Classes
NISM exam classes also cover the securities intermediaries compliance (non-fund) syllabus. With the help of seasoned mentors, you will learn:
- In-depth knowledge of financial and securities markets in India
- Role of regulators in financial markets
- Value of compliance function
- Why compliance with the rules and regulations is important
All the concepts related to this subject will be taught by mentors in an easy-to-understand language through NISM certification classes.
NISM Series-VIII: Equity Derivatives Classes
Equity derivatives classes help students in gaining basic knowledge of the Indian equity derivatives market. They will not just learn derivatives but they will also get to know:
- Different trading strategies with the use of futures and options
- Concept of clearing, settlement and risk management
- About the regulatory environment in the equity derivatives markets
The best part is you will get all this information through the equity derivatives courses under the mentorship of experts with years of experience.
NISM Series VI: Depository Operations Classes
After you complete the NISM classes for depository operations on Stock Pathshala, you will easily understand:
- Basics of the Indian securities market as well as the depository system
- The institutional structure of the Indian depository system
- Regulatory frameworks for the functioning of depositories and their depository participants
- Functions of depositories and their DPs
- The process to open a demat account
Furthermore, there are many NISM online classes covering the content for other NISM certification exams organized by SEBI.
NISM Course Fees
If you opt for NISM classes through Stock Pathshala will offer you quality education at reasonable prices. Here are the different plans provided by SP to enroll in NISM courses:
Clearly, investing in NISM courses by paying a reasonable amount to gain comprehensive knowledge is a very good idea.
Over time, the scope of NISM-certified professionals has increased on a large scale. Owing to the growing importance of financial knowledge, there are plenty of jobs available in different finance sectors.
Thanks to NISM classes launched by Stock Pathshala, it is now easier for aspirants to crack NISM certification exams. And it opens a new avenue for their career growth and makes them financially sound.
You can book your free demo class to crack NISM certification exams through live learning from expert teachers. The study material you get here is easy to understand and every concept is explained in detail.
Moreover, the focus is on practical learning by understanding the markets thoroughly.
What makes these certification classes lucrative for students is you can attend them online from anywhere.
Before investing capital, invest your time in learning Stock Market.
Fill in the basic details below and a callback will be arranged for more information: